When are royalty checks issued?
Royalty checks are issued the last day of each month if your revenue reached our $50.00 minimum.

What is the minimum payment amount?
DE4 Operating LLC has a minimum payment policy of the lesser of $50.00 unless your applicable lease says otherwise. Accounts with balances less than the minimum amount but are more than $10 are paid annually.

What should I do if I do not receive my royalty checks?
Due to potential postal delays, please allow 10 business days to receive your royalty checks. If you still do not receive a royalty check after 10 business days from the end of the month, then please contact the DE4 Operating LLC at (817) 928-3260 or email us at revenue@depermian.com .

Who do I contact if I have a question about the amount on my 1099?
Please contact 1099@deeh.com.

When are 1099-MISC’s mailed out?
1099-MISC’s are mailed out by January 31st of each year. If you do not receive your copy by February 15th or need to request a copy of your 1099, please make your request at 1099@deeh.com.

Who will receive a 1099-MISC?
Royalty owners paid more than $10.00 and working interest owners receiving $600.00 or more annually will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC.

What is an Ad Valorem Tax?
Ad Valorem taxes on minerals are levied at the county level. In Texas, this tax becomes payable only when minerals are producing and are billed and collected once per year. Mineral interests are classified as real property, and are taxed based on the appraised Fair Market Value.

How do I notify you of a change of address?
All address changes must be submitted in writing with a signature. No changes will be accepted over the telephone. You may download this form and send it to the mailing address or scan it and send via e-mail to revenue@depermian.com.

Please also fill out a current W-9 and send to either 1099@deeh.com or mail to:

Double Eagle Energy
Attn: Tax Department
3724 Hulen Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107

How do I transfer my interest into a Trust?
Provide a copy of the Trust Agreement with current W-9’s and the applicable recorded document conveying interest into the Trust, recorded in the counties where the properties are located.

What if the Trustee changes?
Provide a copy of the recorded resignation of present trustee and copy of recorded instrument appointing the Successor Trustee, both recorded in the counties where the properties are located. Please provide a current W-9.

What happens with the interest owner of a property passes away?
If the owner passes away with a Will and probate proceedings are to be conducted in the state where the property is located all of the following documents are required:

  • Copy of Death Certificate
  • Certified copy of the last Will and Testament recorded in the county where the property is located.
  • Order admitting Will to probate
  • Letters Testamentary
  • Final Decree of Court distribution documentation
  • Owner(s) address and current W-9

Provide a copy of the appropriate conveyance filed of record in the county and state in which the property is located.

Does DE IV offer direct deposit?
Yes. If you would like to receive royalty payments via direct deposit, please download this form and follow the instructions.